Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Ensure techniques for collection, processing and exploitation of IDA intelligence data are compliant with all Executive Orders (EO), Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of the Army (DA) directives, regulations and statutes as well as Combatants Command (COCOM) mission goals and objectives. The candidate will prepare and continuously evaluate the IDA Operational Proposal and progress it, as necessary as the program continues to expand to other countries within the USAFRICOM AOR. The candidate will analyze emergent and existing intelligence operations, processing capabilities, projects, and issues to determine and recommend appropriate IDA applications.
Additional duties include:
- Providing guidance, oversight, and short –long term forecasting of intelligence collection and policies as they pertain to Captured Enemy Documents (CED), Counter-Improvised Explosive Devices (CIED), and other material of intelligence value.
- Evaluating risk versus gain of proposed operations in terms of U.S. National, Theater and Local interest in the operational environments covered.
- Identifying and analyzing incoming analytical data, current intelligence reports, data base links, and operational feedback for verification, integration and exploitation of data used in identity management capabilities.
- Coordinates with Component Commanders and staffs to ensure all personnel assigned to teams have the required skill sets and receive appropriate training and maintain operational proficiency with the Deployable Harmony Suite (DHDS), Media exploitation (MEDEX) software and tool sets, Cellular phone exploitation equipment, Biometric quick capture devices, web portals, and supportive software applications, and other hardware/software as upgrades evolve into the system and IDA enterprise.
- Responsible for plans, manuals, guideline, reports, exercises and engagement activities, managing and coordinating mission support activity, as well as providing administrative support as required
Clearance: Active or Eligible DoD TS/SCI
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Must be familiar with the tools, techniques and procedures related to Identity Resolution, Forensic Enabled Intelligence, Document and Media Exploitation and Biometric Enabled Intelligence
- Must have prior experience supporting the US Military
- Weapons Technical Intelligence or EOD experience is a plus
- Recent operational experience in OEF, OIF or Operation New Dawn within the last three years is preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies