Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
Envistacom is seeking a seasoned Program Manager for biometrics/identity operations portfolio management in our Springfield, VA office. The qualified candidate will have extensive experience and familiarity with either biometric systems and networks, or have managed an enterprise IT or communication network, and will have experience both with hardware and software integration and system lifecycle management. A preferred candidate will have experience managing DoD Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs with emphasis on the cost, performance, scheduling and delivery.
Specific job duties will include:
- Act as customer point of contact responsible for meeting contractual commitments including the cost, schedule, technical, and quality performance
- Provide program and project management for full life-cycle development of data transportation layer and associated biometrics applications and systems, including definition of system requirements, design, development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Lead the development of the program’s integrated master schedule and establishment of key program milestones
- Lead program risk management process
- Track program performance to IMS, identify program issues and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or alternate technical approaches.
- Review project status and budget; manage schedules and prepare status reports for customers and senior management.
- Establish program strategy, vision and tactical direction for program execution by technical team and sub-contractors
- Direct the work of personnel assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas
- Working with remote field service reps and trouble ticketing systems to resolve field problems.
- Support business development and new business capture efforts
- Travel Required to meet customers to potentially include OCONUS travel for Site Surveys and Customer Technical Exchange meetings
- Work across inter-company matrixed environment to leverage skills necessary for program success
Requirements for job:
- Bachelor degree
- At least five (5) years’ experience with deploying and sustaining large, or enterprise level systems
- Current Top Secret Clearance (https://www.opm.gov/faq/e-qip/Who-do-I-contact-to-determine-if-my-security-clearance.ashx)
- Masters' degree
- At least seven (7) years’ experience with deploying and sustaining large, or enterprise level systems
- PMP certification or equivalent desired
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies