Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
Envistacom is looking for a Quality Inspector who will primarily conduct quality control inspections of incoming, in-process, final, re-work, and pre-shipment products in a manufacturing/integration environment.
- Conducts quality control inspections of incoming, in-process, final, re-work, and pre-shipment products.
- Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
- Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
- Maintains electronic records of product inspections
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Secret Clearance (or eligible to obtain one) - http://www.military.com/veteran-jobs/security-clearance-jobs/security-clearance-eligibility.html)
- Experience as a quality inspector in manufacturing industry; preferably DoD
- Experience with control of non-conforming products preferred
- Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs as necessary
- Must be able to use MS Word and Excel to submit documents and reports within the time specified
- Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies