Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
Envistacom is looking for a Technical Support/Facilities Security Specialist II to join our IT team.
The Technical Support/Facilities Security Specialist II will assist internal customers who are experiencing difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. The ideal candidate must have excellent technical knowledge and communication skills. This is a customer-service-oriented position. This position may require some local travel, and the occasional long-distance trip.
- Serve as primary point of contact for local internal customers seeking technical support with company-issued systems
- Second-level escalation contact for first-level support team
- Work closely with Security Officers as needed
- Perform on-site and remote troubleshooting to determine cause, solution, and resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Track the progress of an owned Incident for its lifecycle and updates ticketing system as necessary
- Provision/De-provision end-users
- Configure and deploy workstations/laptops
- Track changes to inventory
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Must have experience logging into the JPAS system
- Top Secret security clearance, TS/SCI preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 years experience in a technical support role, or closely related position
- Experience working in an Microsoft Windows enterprise (domain) environment
- Experience administering Active Directory
- Experience with OSX and Windows 7/10 Pro
- Experience troubleshooting workstation network connectivity
- Experience with remote control software
- Experience deploying workstations using imaging software
- Experience with cloud storage and synchronization (OneDrive/Box/Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience working with mobile devices, both Android and IOS
- Experience with hardware from Dell, Microsoft, Apple
- Understanding of routing and switching
- Ability to travel/drive (locally) on occasion
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience administering Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience administering ServiceNow (or other service desk)
- Education: BS/Technical Degree in related field, related technical certifications (CCNA, MTA/MCSA/MCSE, MOS, MOS Expert, A+)
- Experience working with: Cisco and/or Meraki network gear, Cisco IP Telephony & Unified Communications, Webex, Jabber/Spark, Group Policy, WAN connectivity
Requirement: Must be a US citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance.
Travel: This position may require overnight travel up to 10% of the time as well as local travel between branches (this position requires working in the Alexandria office with occasional needed trips to Chantilly office).
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies