Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
LOCATION: Scott AFB
- Build, configure, and troubleshoot local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and other company networks
- Diagnose and correct network systems issues
- Provide hands-on network administration support, network maintenance and operations support
- Recommend networking software and hardware enhancements.
- Provide basic Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) Service Support.
- Support End-users with Microsoft Windows NIPR/SIPR desktops, laptops, printers & scanners.
- Process NIPR, SIPR & VPN account requests.
- Maintain NIPR and SIPR Microsoft Active Directory (AD) user and computer accounts by creating, modifying or updating properties or groups.
- Install and configure NIPR/SIPRNet images on computers.
- Perform hardware/software additions, moves, and changes.
- Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic tests on hardware to detect problems and establish and maintain records on repairs, downtime, changes and updates.
Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that are met.
Visit customers’ offices on site to support the customers as necessary.
Respond to service, product, technical, and customer questions.
Excellent English communication and customer service skills.
Education and Experience Required
- An Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Baseline: IAT II (Security+)
- CCNA preferred
- Computing Environment Windows 7 or 10 Enterprise Administration Environment certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies