Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Envistacom is searching for a Subcontracts Administrator to be responsible for the overall subcontract management activities associated with our Department of Defense prime contracts.
The position is located at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA, reporting to Sr. Director of Operations.
This is a new position and great opportunity to work with an experienced team in a fast-growing company with a high-paced environment.
- Act as the main focal point to the subcontractor, the Program Manager, and the Program Management Office for all subcontract management activities
- Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services
- Prepare solicitation packages, analyze and evaluate subcontractor proposals, and negotiate subcontract provisions
- Prepare an analysis of subcontractor proposal packages including recommendations for negotiation strategies for final decision and strategy formulation
- Negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontract agreements
- Work closely with Sr. Contracts Manager and purchasing department to develop subcontract policies and procedures
- Conduct and coordinate negotiations of complex, high-dollar subcontracts requiring a high degree of negotiation expertise with Sr. Contracts Manager
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Company policies and procedures, commercial contracting methods, export control, FAR/DFARS and other Government regulations
- Provide management with complete, current and accurate data by reporting progress on subcontract activity, together with recommendations for management action / decision
- Review terms and conditions to address provisions and risks of financial terms, acceptance criteria, delivery requirements, warranty, intellectual property, termination provisions, indemnification and all other potential risk areas and recommend risk mitigation strategies
- Work closely with Program Management Team to track subcontractor funding, scope, and deliverables
- Establish equitable payment terms and ensure subcontractor compliance with invoicing process
- Responsible for monitoring subcontract performance of assigned scope within contractual boundaries, company expectations, and established standards based on contractual commitments including financial, quality, technical, and schedule
- Establish quality performance metrics and work with Program Management Team to provide subcontractor evaluations (like CPARS)
- Ensure all technical requirements have been properly reviewed and a clear technical baseline is included in subcontract documents
- Ensure that a verified schedule baseline is included in subcontract documents
- Establish and manage subcontract related goals and objectives as part of the Contracts Team
- Engages in future capture efforts associated with subcontractors, including providing input into the development of the negotiation strategies as applicable
- Maintain compliance with Federal and State Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Business or other related fields).
- 8+ years' experience in a Subcontract Administration/Management capacity concentrating in DoD contracts
- Experience working with FAR/DFARS, NDAs, teaming agreements
- Experience developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) in support of cost proposals for all contract types (i.e. T&M. FPLOE, FFP and CPFF)
- Experience working with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Experience interfacing and communicating with all levels within an organization as well as with a large external customer base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, PPT
- Secret Clearance required within 1 year of start date, Top Secret Clearance preferred
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certification a plus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies