Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Provide cybersecurity support for US ARMY satellite programs assisting with fulfilling DoD cybersecurity program requirements to include supporting Authorization and Assessment (A&A) activities in accordance with the RMF processes.
- Develop, modify, and review US ARMY A&A documentation, analyze the Cybersecurity architecture of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies, develop and execute security test plans, use security tools such as ACAS, SCAP, and execution of STIGs.
- Assess the Cybersecurity risk of US ARMY SATCOM systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the A&A process.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Provide cybersecurity technical expertise support to ARMY project teams.
Determine the security posture and cybersecurity A&A readiness of systems and architectures.
- Support engineering design teams by assessing network and system security design features and making recommendations concerning overall security authorization readiness and compliance with cybersecurity guidance and best practices
- Have an Active Secret (or higher) Clearance
- Have a minimum of one of the following certifications:
Security+, CySA+, CCNA, CASP, CISSP, CISA
- Strong understanding of DIACAP, DoDI 8510.01 RMF, NIST SP 800-53rev 4 Controls, ACAS, and Vulnerability Management System (VMS) for US ARMY.
- Ability to conduct Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies, IAVAs, and IAVBs.
- Ability to perform software and application security evaluations using automated software evaluation tools (e.g., NESSUS and Retina).
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems.
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Network and/or System Administration technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Linux/Unix operating systems, Cisco products, and VMWare/virtualization.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies