Cyber Security Analyst
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
- Serves as an experienced cyber security professional supporting Envistacom
- Ensures the secure operation of the in-house computer systems, servers, and network connections in accordance with our internal processes, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Develops implements, maintains, and oversees enforcement of internal security policies and procedures
- Manages and continuously improves theCyber Security Compliance program –
- Conducts security business and infrastructure compliance reviews, security risk assessments for internal/external information assets
- Leads the Incident response for Envistacom to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise information resources
- Provides recommendations to balance cyber risks and enable the business in a secure manner.
- Experience in building and maintaining a Cyber Security Compliance Program
- Proven work experience performing network security functions and duties to include detecting, preventing and resolving security threats to computer networks.
- Working knowledge of DFARS/FAR cyber security requirements (NIST SP 800-171)
- Experience implementing NIST SP 800-37 Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems
- Experience analyzing patterns of non-compliance and taking appropriate administrative or programmatic actions to minimize security risks and insider threats.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience managing accounts, network rights, and access to network resources.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
The list of desired knowledge, skills, and abilities is not all inclusive but rather representative of key areas:
- Incident Response and Handling policies and procedures
- Writing comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Identifying and defining system security requirements.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in a broad range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility
- Industry Certifications: One or many of the following example certifications.:
- IT Audit, Security, Governance and Risk (CISA)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related filed is desired but not required.
- Active Secret clearance (or the ability to obtain a secret clearance)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies