Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, and in lieu of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, 15 years’ experience
- Possess Cisco certifications CCNP, CCIP and/or Security+ce?
- Possess an active SECRET clearance, or higher
- Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures
- Design, install, maintain and support LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures
- Shall be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems
- Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 network support for a complex enterprise WAN and LAN network
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems and resolve issues
- Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with published SLAs
- Review and assist in the creation of desktop management policies and procedures for an enterprise
- Assist in establishing and enforce best practice processes for network management, including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security
- Possess experience with Global Security Systems (GSS), Access Control entry (ACE), Wireless, Riverbeds, InfobloxShall have in-depth knowledge of complex LAN/WAN communications, network hardware’s such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways and firewalls
- Possess in-depth knowledge of routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
- Possess strong understanding and practical experience with technologies like Multi-Schedule Private Line Service Tariffs (MPLS), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), MLA Virtual Private Network (VPNs) and Traffic Engineering Duties involve among others, management of local and wide area network, projects, and installation of new devices, system and on-going maintenance of infrastructure
- Responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and supporting LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures
- Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures.
- Must comply with the DoD IA awareness training before issuance of network access and annually thereafter
- Must comply with DoD and Army training requirements in DoD 8570.01, DoD 8570.01-M and AR 25-2 within six months of appointment to IA/IT function
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies