Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
The Program Manager, reporting to the Director of C4 Programs in Duluth, will perform duties as required to assist with the management of a large government product and services contract.
- Oversees the day to day coordination and administration of all aspects of the ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing , monitoring, and controlling program activities
- Coordinates program activities with the customer to include leading program review sessions covering project technical performance, schedule, and costs
- Pro-actively identify and address critical resource shortages and obstacles that prevent successful completion
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program risks and develops mitigation strategies, and provides solutions to issue ranging from allocation of resources to changing contractual requirements and specifications
Work closely with Logistics Integrated Project Support team to direct actions of Field Support Technicians supporting primary project customer
- Coordinate on site technical support coverage
- Manage FSR support to include pre-deployment training coordination, theater travel clearances, weekly timekeeping and approvals and site scheduling coverage
- Responsible for budget execution and invoicing
Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to develop and respond to existing and new customer requirements
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience facilitating groups to reach consensus decisions on business changes
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office tool-set (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and follow through with requirements with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field
- 5 years experience as a project manager of similar role with DoD government contractor
- Top Secret Clearance
- PMI PMP Certified
- Cisco CCNA
- ISO/CMMI Certified
- US Government SATCOM or US Army Tactical Network experience
- Experience using MS Project required
- Knowledge of Primavera a plus
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies