Headquartered in Atlanta Georgia, Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
The Process Engineer will lead development of workflows/processes (soliciting input, building consensus, documenting standard operating procedures, work instructions, and training material) for new processes and process improvements. This position requires someone with a track record of working in a Process Development role for a project based company, preferably for a federal government contractor. Working with external customer and internal cross-functional teams in a matrix organization is a key skill set in this role. Other crucial skills include the ability to facilitate group meetings, the ability to identify and mitigate potential process risks, and the ability to ensure meeting strategic objectives in a timely manner.
The Process Engineer will assist in the definition and maintenance of the processes, practices, and procedures within Envistacom. Designing workflows in SharePoint, ServiceNow and/or similar tools will be the primary focus for this position for the first few quarters. The Process Engineer will need to strive to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects.
- Assist teams to develop and implement processes within a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Take ownership for designing workflows within Microsoft SharePoint, ServiceNow and/or similar tools.
- Act as a reference point for process-related queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Maintain processes to ensure project documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Provide assistance to develop, maintain and update processes and workflows required to plan, design, integrate, test, accept, and manage/monitor contractual deliverables
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the development and implementation of these processes
- Proven Process Engineer experience developing new processes and process improvements under an acknowledged framework such as ISO, ITIL and/or CMMI. Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience with interfacing closely with external and internal customers to ensure that all system level performance requirements are met
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups and customers
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience facilitating groups to reach consensus decisions on business changes
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and follow through with requirements with minimal guidance or supervision. Must be able to adjust to emergency situations and changing priorities. Must be composed and effective under the pressure of heavy workloads, time sensitive demands, or changing conditions, while remaining tactful, diplomatic, considerate of views of others, effective as a team player.
- Manage overall project plan-ensuring tracking to strategic deliverables.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies