Headquartered in Atlanta Georgia, Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
The Proposal Manager works with the integrated proposal team to analyze government RFPs, develop assigned proposal materials including working with graphics to develop related proposal illustrations and to lead proposal writing efforts. Strive to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of proposal projects. Assist in the management of key initiatives and programs supporting the strategic objectives of the organization. Working with cross functional teams in matrix organization is a key skill set in this role. Also, crucial in this role is ability to identify and mitigate potential risks related to proposal development and ensure timely delivery in meeting proposal submissions.
- Manage large, time-critical document integration and production activities for proposals
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the development of proposal material for technical, management, and past performance volumes, conveying complex ideas in a logical sequence and utilizing terminology that others can understand
- Conduct research in assigned subject areas resulting in the development of management and technical solutions that are responsive to Envistacom customer’s requirements and incorporate the lessons learned from current and previous programs.
- Actively develop and manage proposal content.
- Responsible for the administration, mechanics and logistics of assigned RFP's, RFI's, and RFQ's including the distribution of the RFP and associated updates/amendments/modifications to the Integrated Proposal Team (IPT).
- Analyzes RFI/RFP and develops production/documentation guidelines including proposal templates and standards for proposal preparation.
- Works with the Proposal Manager/Capture Manager to develop, maintain and communicate the proposal schedule, plans, outlines, compliance matrix, assignments, baselines style guide, etc.
- Coordinates/schedules conference call and meetings supporting proposal development.
- Serves as point of contact for compiling and formatting proposal documents.
- Enforces electronic document version control.
- Provides desktop publishing, copying, and distribution support.
- Coordinates production effort for internal company and external resources.
- Consolidates responses from various authors into a complete document that complies with RFP format standards/requirements
- Works with graphic artist to integrate supporting key visuals
- Manages all production related items such as tabs, cover, spines, and labels in addition to the documentation
- Scans and convert files to PDF
- In support of the Proposal Manager, coordinates final proposal delivery to the customer (electronic or hard copy)
- Manages the collection and editing of standard response material into an electronic archival system.
- Supports and participates in the development and improvement of proposal processes and procedures.
Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software and other tools
Experience working against deadlines
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; US citizenship required
Flexible work schedule
Attentive to details
Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Professional and positive approach.
Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
Diligent with attention to detail.
Must demonstrate an understanding of proposal theories, concepts and principles.
Must possess basic project management skills including organizing, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings;
The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information;
Excellent computer skills.
The ability to work independently or lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and some travel may be required.
Self-motivated & self-sufficient.
Assertive, adaptable, and creative.
Bachelor Degree in Business or similar with 5 years’ experience; or a minimum of 7 years of Proposal Coordinator, Manager, or Writing experience with Federal or Department of Defense (DoD) contractors.
Strong written and oral communication skills required.
Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software and other tools.
APMP Foundation Level Certification is highly desired and will be required within one year of hire.
- Must be living in or willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA.
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies