Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
The Program Manager, reporting to the Director of C4 Programs, will perform duties as required to assist with the management of a large government product and services contract and
- oversees the day to day coordination and administration of all aspects of the ongoing programs including planning, organizing, staffing, monitoring, and controlling program activities
- acts as the alternate (deputy) customer contact for program activities, assist in leading program review sessions with government customers to review and discuss costs, schedule, and technical performance
- establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program risks and develops mitigation strategy, and provides solutions to issues ranging from allocation of resources to changing contractual requirements and specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (master’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience as a program manager of similar role with a DoD government contractor
- Secret Clearance
- ISO/CMMI certification
- PMI PMP
- US Government SATCOM or US Army Tactical Network experience
- Understands the challenges and risks of working in a fast-paced, growing environment that requires oversight and guidance to a matrix-management organization consisting of team members from various functional areas to include Engineering, Production, Inventory Management, Procurement, Integration, Scheduling, Testing Acceptance and Quality Assurance
- Possess the proven ability to balance conflicting priorities and somewhat exclusive requirements, proactively identifying major resource gaps and evaluating multiple corrective plans to present recommended actions for improvement
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies