Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Markets, the Vice President of Strategy and Technology will impact the organization's corporate development by leading and performing long term business planning and identification of key technologies and business partnerships in support of overall company business objectives.
- Work with key executive stakeholders including CEO, board and senior management team to set the overall global business and competitive intelligence strategy for the Company.
- Provide strategic advice to executive management on Company market position across all lines of business.
- Drive strategy to accelerate growth.
- Lead cross-functional implementation of the corporate business strategic plan (Sales, Engineering, Operations, Finance, HR, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing together with Engineering departments regarding new opportunity and technology analysis for inclusion into the strategic plan.
- Create deal value by committing to a disciplined, repeatable and continually improving approach through the strategic alignment with broader business goals, well-documented transaction processes and close relationships between corporate development and the rest of the organization.
- Leverage data analytics to achieve a better understanding of competitive position.
- Master's degree in related field
- Current or former (within last 5 years) TS/SCI clearance, polygraph
- Requires understanding and experience in both DoD and Intelligence Community markets.
- 7-10 years related business area management experience; including management of a small team.
- Expertise in Defense and Aerospace industry technology.
- Possesses thoroughly developed skills regarding strategic alignment, transaction processing and relationship building.
- Strong business acumen and analyst skills required.
- Able to use advanced analytics of big data, mining vast amounts of structured and unstructured information and turn them to a commercial advantage.
- Computer literate; MS Office.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies