Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Full Motion Video (FMV) Imagery and Platforms - Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert to USAFE-AFAFRICA/A2 staff in ISR mission operations and imagery exploitation of US ISR platforms employed for collection of full motion video imagery in support of the US Department of Defense (DoD), NATO, and coalition forces.
- Provide technical inputs/recommendations to meet near and mid-term project requirements.Â
- Develop/implement plans to integrate US and coalition partner FMV imagery content onto coalition-accessible systems such as but not limited to US BICES and USBICES-based communities of interest.
- Develop and coordinate training working groups for Partner Nation (PN) personnel on tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by the US to conduct ISR missions involving FMV imagery.
- Review, recommend, and assist in documenting user procedures for changes to FMV imagery-related hardware and software tools.
- A current Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility is required
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree plus 3 years of FMV or related experience, OR;
-- An associate's degree plus 7 years of FMV or related experience, OR;
-- A major certification plus 7 years of FMV or related experience, OR;
-- 11 years of recent specialized experience
- Experience in Full Motion Video (FMV) Imagery and Platforms required
- Experience with tools, including ArcGIS, Google Earth, SOCET, and AIMES desired
- Experience with FMV analysis and producing intelligence products desired
- Manned and unmanned; high altitude, medium altitude and/or tactical intelligence systems experience is desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies