Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
This position serves as a C-IED Intel Integrator within the Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Staff element of the G-2/G-3, CoE (Chief of Engineers), US Army Africa (USARAF), an Army Service Component Command (ASCC). This position provides support to emerging / contingency operations, exercises and training as well as building Partner Nation capability.
- Coordinate the interface between USARAF C-IED and associated Intelligence activities by establishing and maintaining elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives which affect Security Cooperation within the Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Prepare Memoranda, POI, funding, orders, coordination document, etc. for various named exercises and courses within the AOR.
- Coordinate linguist support as required by USARAF missions.
- Develop recommendations and input identify critical pieces of information in support of USARAF C-IED activities to successfully plan, prepare, execute, and assess current and future operations.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, key data and timely analyses to government officials, and major community stakeholders.
- Run projects independently, while at the same time effectively collaborate within G-2/G-3/CoE staffs.
Security Clearance: Must have current DoD TS/SCI.
Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years’ experience preferred (or 10 years’ additional experience without degree)
Must be familiar with All-Source intelligence activities, C-IED operations, and providing recommendations and advice at tactical and operational levels
Must have experience preparing and giving presentations at the organizational senior-leader level.
- Experience in a deployed or austere environment in support of a named operation is desired
- Experience in operational intelligence, forensics or biometrics field is a plus.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies