Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
Provide Operational Planning support in the development and maintenance of planning efforts for collection, processing and exploitation of IDA intelligence data in support of Brigade requirements
Prepare and evaluate IDA operational proposals and process as necessary to support program expansion to meet operational requirements
Analyze emergent and existing intelligence operational plans, capabilities, projects, and issues in order to determine and recommend appropriate IDA support to CCDR/Brigade priorities
- Provide planning guidance, oversight, and short-long term forecasting of collection of material of intelligence value as it pertains to Identity Activities operations
- Identify and analyze incoming analytical data, current intelligence reports, data base links, and operational feedback for verification, integration and exploitation of data used in identity management capabilities to support operational planning
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of pertinent strategic plans, thus allowing Brigade elements to establish linkage among planning elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives for the Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- Responsible for plans, manuals, guideline, reports, exercises and engagement activities, managing and coordinating mission support activity, as well as providing administrative support as required
- Able to administer independently, while at the same time effectively collaborate within Brigade G-2/G-3 Staffs.
- Must have a current DoD TS/SCI clearance
- 8+ years’ relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be familiar with the tools, techniques and procedures related to Identity Resolution, Forensic Enabled Intelligence, Document and Media Exploitation and Biometric Enabled Intelligence
- Must have prior experience supporting the US Military. Recent operational experience in OEF, OIF or Operation New Dawn within the last three years is preferred
- Must be familiar with All-Source intelligence activities of collection management/ surveillance/reconnaissance and providing recommendations and advice at tactical and operational levels. Weapons Technical Intelligence or EOD experience is a plus.
- Must have experience preparing and giving presentations at the organizational senior-leader level.
- Experience in a deployed or austere environment in support of a named operation is desired
- Experience in operational intelligence, forensics or biometric field is a plus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies