Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communication solutions to the U.S. aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on us to improve the performance of their communication networks and mission-critical systems, so they can use them and the data they carry to identify and defeat global threats.
The Biometrics Trainer is responsible for supporting the 207th MIB Identity Activities Team in developing comprehensive training requirements and products; and documenting the associated processes and procedures associated with biometrics tasks to ensure operational readiness and mission accomplishment. The successful candidate will have experience authoring training and reference materials for U.S. military audiences. An understanding of biometrics training and educational materials.
- Utilize TRADOC compliant training and reference materials to conduct training of DoD personnel. Revise documentation as-needed to support effective operational training.
- Function as a SME on all types of DoD Biometrics equipment and TTPs.
- Train and brief foreign nationals on tactical biometric collection, sometimes utilizing a translator.
- Work as part of a team to formulate Military Training Plans (MTP) and Programs of Instruction (POI) based on individual, unit and mission training requirements.
- Document the performance of students participating in training sessions.
- Coordinate and integrate the required resources into training venues, sessions, tests and exercises.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through delivery of high quality training services.
Education / Experience / Requirements:
- 3 years of experience with associate's degree OR 5 years of experience without degree
- Current DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Previous experience supporting or coordinating with U.S. government organizations in the biometrics, forensics and document and media (DOMEX) communities
- Prefer experience with operating handheld biometric collection devices in a deployed austere or warfighting environment
- Must have experience preparing and giving presentations at the organizational senior-leader level.
- Experience training military in Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Horn of Africa is desired.
- Familiarity with DoD biometric system processes and data standards
- Ability to run training activities independently and with minimal supervision.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+match
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies