Envistacom is a privately held technology company that provides counterterrorism, cybersecurity and communications solutions to U.S. and coalition partners in the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Customers rely on Envistacom for innovative technology and subject-matter expertise to achieve their missions in identifying and defeating global threats. Envistacom is a trusted partner in protecting military personnel, civilians and critical infrastructure around the world.
THIS POSITION IS A TESA* POSITION, LOCATED IN LANDSTUHL, GERMANY (EUROPE).
The Candidate shall have the following general qualifications:
- Experience to provide advanced troubleshooting assistance in concert with remote terminal operators and to accomplish Tier II support requirements of all Teleport and RHN systems and conditioning (HVAC) and power support systems.
- Experience with various software interfaces, specifically Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and CISCO Command Line.
The Candidate shall possess network engineering knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of the following:
- TCP/IP protocol stacks (i.e., OSPF, BGP)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) formatting
- CISCO call managers
- Analog over Internet Protocol (IP) formatting
- IPV(4) and IPV(6) IP addressing schemes
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunneling architectures
- VPN routing and forwarding
- VM Ware (virtual servers)
- IP Switching and routing, to include routing metrics
- IP Hardware configuration (switches, routers, etc.)
- Army IA and Security Policies
- Anti-virus appliances
- Network troubleshooting
- Quality Edge Devices (QED)
- Promina NX1000
- Redcom Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Operation of Encryption / COMSEC devices
A bachelor's degree plus 3+ years of recent specialized experience, OR; An Associate's degree plus 7+ years of recent specialized experience, OR: a major certification plus 7+ years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11+ years of recent specialized relevant experience
Active Secret Clearance
- IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002) - IAT Level II
- Security + CE (Continuing Education) version of the Security + certification
24/7 Operation, Day/Night Shift (Average 45.5 HR WK) |A TESA position is a non-taxable position with access to the PX, Commissary, Post Office, fuel and MWR privileges. Comes with a CAC - Common Access Card.
Envistacom is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Envistacom provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment and maintains a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, LGBT and disabled individuals to apply.
Please - no recruiters or staffing agencies